Le Moulin de Crouy - Leisure cottages - Gite - Bed & Breakfast - Animations
The 14 hectare property in Sologne
In the forest of Sologne, and 6 kms from Chambord, le Moulin de Crouy is located in the town of Crouy sur Cosson. Our holiday village offers a privileged setting in woody gardens of 14 hectares, crossed by the Cosson, a river abounding in fish, and invites you to enjoy relaxation and rest, in a family atmosphere.
We very much believe in the importance of respecting the environment and have done our best to arrange our holiday village in a way that minimizes its environmental impact as much as possible:
In the old mill, a gite "Le Moulin", which can accommodate up to 12 people, and a family bedroom on the second floor.
We have arranged our eco-village of gite by trying to respect the environment : insulation of old buildings, choice of natural materials,appropriate and efficient systems of heating of the new constructions.
The next step in our project is to have an organic vegetable and fruit garden, cultivate oneself to have your own local products.
Map of the property
1) Le Gîte le Moulin
2) Dining room
3) Home and shop
6) Bike garage
7) Terrace with outdoor swimming pool
8) Tennis court
9) Wooden chalet «le Cerf» 6 persons
10) Wooden chalet »le Marcassin » 2 persons
11) Wooden chalet « le Faon » 4 persons
12) Wooden chalet « le Sanglier » 6 persons
13) Wooden chalet « le Chevreuil » 6 persons
14) Meeting room, game room and fitness room
15) Technical area - Laundry
16) Selective sorting
In the old mill, there is a gite for 17 persons and a familial bedroom on the second floor.
On a wooded plot in Sologne :
- 5 wooden cottages which can accommodate 2 to 6 people
- A space for groups with meeting rooms, game room, fitness room...
Should the weather not be as mild as you had hoped, the playroom awaits you with its billiards table, its table football, its board games, and its living room, but also a fitness room to stay in shape.